Myself and Social Media
As a participant on social media, I would say I leave a decent size footprint online, being that I am a cinematographer, clothing designer, writer, and graphic designer. I have two personal websites in the works at the moment, which are both clothing sales websites. As for social media sites, I mainly use Instagram, where I have accumulated over 4,400 combined followers. My Instagram consists of my previous work with directing and cinematography, as well as my abstract graphic design, and clothing promotion. Very little information can be given about me, I don't give too much out about my persona, I like to keep curiosity to my advantage, although in the highlights of my page you can find photos of me, but on the main page, there are none. I have given little to no private information to the public. Social media without a doubt makes people lonely, even depressed. The internet is a scary place where people are judged by the size of the number above their name and nothing else. This can take a toll on people's self esteem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog